We're heading down to DC on Thursday night for a wedding and coming back Sunday. Then next week we head down to Baltimore on Wednesday night and come back late Sunday. In a perfect world this Thursday would be CD 3/4 and next Wednesday would be CD 10/11. On a Clomid cycle I'll need to have a CD3 u/s to check my ovaries for cysts. After an all clear I would take the Clo from CD 3-7. Then on CD 10ish I would have another u/s to check response. I figure Dr. S will have us do TI (timed intercourse) since Dave's numbers are great, but don't know if we'll do a trigger shot.
So much of infertility is just waiting. We've done a lot of waiting the past 6 months and are finally one step away from moving forward. Come on mini ute, let's get the timing right on this one!