Tuesday, June 24, 2014

11 weeks

Not much to report.  Life has been pretty boring.  I'm usually passed out in bed by 10pm most nights.  Did get good news from the insurance company that the NT scan and blood work will be covered.  We'll also be doing the Inherigen blood test.  It tests for 163 inherited diseases as well as testing for Fragile X.  That is also fully covered by our insurance.  I'm getting excited, our appointment is only a little over a week away!

11 weeks, I really need a haircut

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? +3.5 lbs
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity bottoms all the time
Sleep? Having very vivid dreams and waking up more often to pee
Gender? Girl
Best moment of the week? Buying little pink booties for our FB announcement.
Movement? Just some stretching feelings
Food cravings? Chocolate chip cookies
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Not feeling nauseous all the time
What I am looking forward to: Heading to Pittsburgh for Dave's cousin's wedding and getting to see lots of family.
Milestones: Baby is the size of a lime!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the vivid dreams - I wake up often going, WTF?? Hope you have a great time at the wedding! And now I want chocolate chip chookies :P

    ReplyDelete