Wednesday, July 2, 2014

12 weeks

Sorry this is a day late, I was laid up in bed most of the day yesterday.  Last weekend we headed out to Pittsburgh for Dave's cousin's wedding.  It was absolutely beautiful and we got to tell a lot of his family about the baby.  They were all so excited!  While the wedding was fun, the drive back and forth to Pittsburgh was very taxing.  By the time we got home on Sunday I was so done.  Dave ordered Chinese food, but after a few bites of pork fried rice I had the worst acid/heart burn ever.  I guess baby girl does not like Chinese food.

I am starting to be able to feel the top of my uterus coming up from my pubic bone.  It's really strange, but makes me feel a little better about my crazy bump.  Things are definitely stretching and growing down there, the round ligament pain has started.  I'm really looking forward to wading in the pool and ocean this weekend.  I am also really looking forward to not having to pack any meds!  Yesterday was the last day of taking PIO, Delestrogen, and Prometrium!  It feels so good to be free.

Our NT scan is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.  I cannot wait to see how much butterfly has grown!  We'll meet with the OB, Dr. B, afterwards for a check-up and I'll get some more blood drawn.  Afterwards we'll be off to Wildwood for the weekend!  I've been looking forward to this vacation for a long time.  Once we get home we'll be posting our public FB announcement.

12 weeks

How far along? 12w1d
Total weight loss/gain? Haven't weighed myself this week
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Maternity Clothes? In maternity bottoms full time
Sleep? Getting rough, between the discomfort and constant peeing I can never get enough sleep.
Gender? Girl
Best moment of the week? Telling Dave's family about butterfly!
Movement? Just stretching sensations
Food cravings? White cheddar cheez-its
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Sex and wine
What I am looking forward to: NT scan tomorrow and Wildwood this weekend!
Milestones: Butterfly is the size of a plum and I was able to stop my meds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment