Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Your Princess/Prince is in another castle...

14DPO today with lots of dark brown spotting.  My period should show up later today or possibly tomorrow.

After my meltdown on Sunday Dave brought up the idea of taking the rest of the year off from treatments.  While originally opposed, it's now sounding like a good idea.  December will be a very busy time for us.  The kitchen remodel will be starting on December 9th and should take about two weeks.  Christmas plans are still up in the air at the moment, but we may be away in Boston for most of that week.

As long as my ovaries are okay during my next CD3 scan we will try one more medicated cycle this year.  I already have the Clomid and should have a refill or two left for Ovidrel.  If it doesn't work or we get benched again for cysts, then we will take a break and start fresh in 2014.

I hate that we even have to think about this.  We should be celebrating a BFP and decorating those two pumpkins with an announcement for our parents.  Maybe we'll think of something else to do with them, but today I am angry and bitter.  All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep, there is too much stupid in the office today.


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about those pumpkins... every time I look at mine, I want to smash them. This is so unfair. ((hugs)) dear.

    ReplyDelete