Monday, October 14, 2013

Level 3B Cleared

After three days of rising temps my chart confirmed ovulation for Wednesday.  We had great timing, only missing the day before ovulation.  I'm feeling pretty confident about this cycle, things seem to have fallen in to place despite the trigger mishap.  Hopefully the few extra days let one or two follies on lefty catch up.  I'm not sure when I'll start testing.  A small part of me wants to test on my birthday.  Testing on 7DPO is crazy of course, but how amazing would it be to get an early BFP.  

Tomorrow is Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss remembrance day.  I'm not sure if I'll post anything on FB.  We already came out about my early miscarriage during NIAW.  I will be hurting, considering that baby should be turning 1 right around this time.  Perhaps just a generic status about lighting a candle for our lost bean will be best.  It's just going to be buried under the onslaught of the usual FB Birthday wishes unfortunately.

On a brighter note, we'll be signing the contract for our kitchen remodel tomorrow night.  We saw the design on Friday night and it was perfect.  Just need to make a final decision on backsplash and paint at this point.  Hopefully we'll be able to start the renovation in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment