Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Is it 2014 yet?

We are benched until further notice.


During my CD3 u/s they discovered that my lining was very thick.  Since this is a known issue with my uterus I went in the next day for another u/s.  Of course my lining was no better.  Dr. S decided it was too thick to move forward with a cycle.  I'm on birth control for the next month or two to try and shrink my lining down.  If that doesn't work, we'll have to discuss other options.

We will likely stay on the bench until 2014, it'll be too hard to cycle in mid November through December.  January will hopefully bring us a fresh start.  There's still hope for a 2014 baby at this point.  If the birth control does not fix my lining then that hope will most likely disappear.  

Why is making a baby so hard?  My Facebook feed is filled with adorable babies in their Halloween costumes.  The other day a girl from college posted a birth announcement.  In the time we have been TTC she has had two children.  I hate being a jealous bitch, what kind of monster has IF turned me into?


No comments:

Post a Comment