Thursday, August 15, 2013

High hopes

Baltimore was amazing!  It was a much needed vacation with the bonus of spending time with great friends and making a few new ones.  The con was great, its amazing to see how much it has grown over the past seven years.  One of the highlights was seeing a concert by Yoko Kanno.  She is a very famous and talented composer whose credits include some of the most popular anime like Cowboy Bebop and Escaflowne.  At our wedding we used a lot of her music during the reception during band breaks as well as our first dance.  Our band actually learned her song I Recommend Instincts and it was absolutely amazing.  Being able to see her perform live was incredible.

On Tuesday I had blood taken to check progesterone.  That morning I took my temperature and it was well into my post ovulation range.  Since Clomid can mess with your BBT I didn't get too excited.  No call from the office on Tuesday so I decided to call Wednesday afternoon.  The receptionist said that they will only call with bad P4 results.  I guess that means I ovulated.  So I am somewhere in the 2WW, probably around 7DPO.  I have continued taking my temperature for fun and had a large dip yesterday and a decent spike back up this morning.  Trying to decide when to test, I guess if my temperature jumps up again in the next few days I'll take the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment