Monday, June 3, 2013

Biopsy rescheduled

15 days

I steadily bled for 15 days.

When it finally stopped I called Dr. S and we rescheduled my biopsy for this coming Wednesday.  At this point I just want it over with.  I am sick and tired of my troll body making my life miserable.  Dr. S said to call if I started bleeding again on Monday or Tuesday.  My first thought was if that happened I would need a long vacation in a small padded room.

Sunday afternoon I passed three clots and had a light, but steady red flow.  

Whiskey.  Tango.  Foxtrot.

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.  Instead I ate the last of my chocolate peanut butter ice cream for dinner and watched Numbers with Dave.  It had turned brown by this morning, but if the red picks up again I will call Dr. S to discuss options.  

In an effort to keep both my sanity and try to shed the 25lbs I've gained since miscarrying last year, Dave and I decided to give another Whole 30 a try.  Things have quieted down at work, somewhat, and I'd rather not look like a beached whale on our vacation in St. Lucia.  Currently I weigh in at 160lbs, the most I have ever weighed.  My overall goal is to slim down and gain muscle, especially in my upper body.  I would like to be down in the 130 range for weight, but will focus more on measurements than the number on the scale.  We'll take our 'before' pictures tonight and do measurements, I will post those tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment