Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Almost halfway through

Tonight will mark Provera pill #4.  I stayed home sick yesterday after spending a good portion of the morning throwing up.  My body does not do well with new medications and the Provera has really made me feel like crap.  I am really ready for the bleeding to stop so we can move forward with the biopsy.  It has been reduced to brown spotting so far, but still prevalent enough that I have to wear a pad.

I think I'll be skipping the "before" picture for our month of strict paleo and exercise at this point.  In the first week alone I lost 5 lbs which had me really happy.  Here are my weight and measurements as of June 8th:

Weight: 156.9 lbs
Neck: 14 inches  
Bicep: 12 inches
Forearm: 10.5 inches
Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 31.5 inches
Hips: 41.5 inches
Thigh: 23.5 inches
Calf: 15 inches

I will track my weight every Saturday, but will not redo any measurements until July 6th.  We leave for St. Lucia in less than a month, I really need to get my rear in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment