Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pleasantly surprised

When we started to get the near the one year mark of TTC back in November I started to get really nervous.  How had it come to this?  Was this the path we really had to go down now in order to get our rainbow?  If my cycles actually normalized and I was ovulating every month, it would have been easy to put off starting the search for an RE.  Unfortunately this is not how the universe works for us.  Of course our company decided to switch insurance companies at the start of the new year.  The only good thing that came out of it was the new insurance did away with any need for referrals.  It's the small things sometimes.

Finally our new cards arrived last Friday.  Monday morning I filled out the information request form for our prospective RE.  More waiting.  This afternoon I got the call.  They had an opening for next Wednesday morning.  Holy crap, this is actually happening.  I will be on CD13 that day so not sure what possibilities remain for any preliminary testing this cycle.  Hopefully my stupid troll body will get it's act together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment