Now I feel free to move forward with far fewer expectations and stress. I would love to get pregnant before Christmas so we can share our joy with my family in person, but it won't be the end of the world if we aren't. Our company is switching insurance companies and one of the perks is that no referrals are needed for specialists. So on January 3rd, if we have been unsuccessful in conceiving this cycle, I will be calling to set up a consultation with a Reproductive Endocrinologist.
No one wants to have to move onto infertility testing, but it is a sad truth for too many couples. Since the miscarriage I have had 10 cycles. One was a TTA (trying to avoid) cycle, 4 with confirmed ovulation, and 5 anovulatory (no ovulation). Not a great track record. Hopefully we get our little Christmas miracle though, I would love to be an August mama.
Day 5: 10 favorite baby names for girls
- Kiera: Irish meaning "black haired"
- Leila: Persian meaning "dark beauty, night"
- Talia: Hebrew meaning "gentle dew from heaven"
- Evelyn: English meaning "desired"
- Niamh (neev): Irish meaning "bright"
- Aoife (EE-fa): Irish meaning "beautiful, radiant"
- Lila: Arabis meaning "lilac"
- Ayla: Hebrew meaning "halo, moonlight"
- Aerin: Irish meaning "from the island to the west"
- Ailis (eye-lish): Irish meaning "noble"