In other news, The Hobbit was amazing! Seeing it in IMAX 3D was interesting, but gave me serious vertigo. The screen was almost too big, it was hard to follow all of the action. It was great to be able to share the experience with my nerdy family members. We spent most of Saturday afternoon playing games and watching movies like Clue (both the game and the movie), Left Center Right, and Beetlejuice. I really wish my family lived closer, hosting these types of events is so much fun.
We're shipping up to Boston Friday evening after work. Unfortunately we have to head home Christmas Day, but we will make the most of the time we have. Xmas Eve is shaping up to be a jam packed day of fun activities with extended family. My goal is to enjoy it thoroughly since it could be our last Christmas as Wolf, party of two.
|Image from the delightful Chibird|
Day 10: 10 favorite novels (no repeats from favorite book series)
- The Loch by Steve Alten
- Riptide by Lincoln Child and Douglas Preston
- Congo by Michael Crichton
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
- Extinct by Charles Wilson
- Vampire Hunter D by Hideyuki Kikuchi
- The Watchmen by Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons, and John Higgins
- From Hell by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- Domain by Steve Alten