Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The precioussss

Is it Friday yet?  If so, then it's only one more day until we see The Hobbit!!!  We will be hosting a few fellow nerds from my side of the family (uncle, two cousins, my brother, and his friend) this weekend.  It's been our tradition to go see the LotR movies together ever since my uncle took me to see Fellowship back in 2001.  I am really looking forward to the future movie marathon of the full Hobbit and LotR trilogies in one weekend.

Tomorrow is my annual OB appointment, yay.  My temperature spiked up this morning which gives me hope that my period will hold off long enough to get the appointment done.  I've also had no spotting for a few days which is another great sign.  If my temperature stays up I may break down and take an HPT.  Since my old thermometer died mid cycle I am not 100% sure about my ovulation date and have a feeling it could have occurred 2-3 days later.  Getting to see those two pink lines before the end of the year would be the best Christmas/Hannukah gift ever.


About Me
Day 9: 10 favorite book series

  1. The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
  2. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
  3. Pendergast Novels by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
  4. Nikki Heat series by Richard Castle
  5. Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
  6. Meg series by Steve Alten
  7. Nancy Drew series by Carolyn Keene
  8. Goosebumps/Fear Street by R.L. Stine
  9. Bones series by Kathy Reichs
  10. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment