Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Well, 2012 is drawing to a close.  I will not be sad to see this incredibly shitty year end.  Instead of making the four hour trip to Boston with a ~5 week old infant for Christmas it was a four hour trip with an incredibly heavy period and cramping.  Yay.  Luckily the few days we got to spend with my family was amazing.  I really wish we could have stayed longer, but we had to drive back home right after Christmas dinner.

Looking on the bright side, Dave and I will be able to fully enjoy our New Years Eve festivities in NYC with friends.  My Rent The Runway dresses should be arriving today, getting a much needed haircut and color this evening, and will hopefully be having a much needed girly day with my gal pal Brea this weekend.  I still continue to hope that this will be our last NYE as a family of two.  A lot of great pieces have fallen into place over the past few months to give us incredible financial stability.  Here's hoping 2013 is a lot better than 2012.        

About Me
Day 12: 10 favorite actresses
  1. Anne Hathaway
  2. Charlize Theron
  3. Alyson Hannigan
  4. Colbie Smulders
  5. Julie Andrews
  6. Maggie Smith
  7. Tina Fey
  8. Jane Lynch
  9. Sigourney Weaver
  10. Milla Jovovich

No comments:

Post a Comment