Monday, July 28, 2014

I am a bad blogger (14 and 15 week updates)

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost three weeks since I last posted.  Sorry about that, life kind of got in the way.  Work has been crazy lately and my big project has hit some major speed bumps.  The latest one has put the whole project on hold for a week while the programmers review code.  It never fails, anytime we try to upgrade it breaks our system.  My bosses have been really pushing to see the new site and of course it goes to hell.  Really hoping everything is sorted out before we go on vacation.  I am not spending our week on the beach doing work crap.

Since I missed the 14 and 15 week updates (holy hell, where has the time gone?) I'll add them to this post.  It's mind boggling that tomorrow will mark 16 weeks!  We're almost halfway there!


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? +5.5 lbs
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Maternity clothes? Regular tops are getting tight
Sleep? Very uncomfortable and getting up a lot to pee
Sex? Girl
Best moment of the week? Getting to hang out with my brother
Movement? A few more flutters
Food cravings? Still have the egg aversion
Belly button in/out? In, but I noticed it getting shallow
What I miss: Uninterrupted sleep
What I am looking forward to: Going up to Boston to visit family
Milestones: Butterfly is the size of a lemon





How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? +6 lbs
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Maternity clothes? Getting harder to find tops that fit
Sleep? Still trying to find a comfortable position
Sex? Girl
Best moment of the week? Visiting my family and spending time with my girlfriends
Movement? Started feeling some rolling sensations
Food cravings? No cravings, baby hates Chinese and Japanese food :(
Belly button in/out? In, but starting to stretch a bit
What I miss: Staying up late
What I am looking forward to: A completely plan free Sunday
Milestones: Butterfly is the size of a navel orange

 

No comments:

Post a Comment