Tuesday, June 3, 2014

8 weeks

Things have been fairly uneventful since the last post.  On Friday I called my OB office to set up the first appointment.  They needed my records for review, but were closing early that day.  She said I could drop them off Monday and that should be plenty of time for the doctor.  My first appointment is next Monday (6/9) with one of the nurses.  It's a simple appointment to go over medical history and do a physical.  Hopefully at that point I can get an idea of what their high risk care is like.

The evening sickness has been starting earlier and earlier every day.  I haven't gotten physically ill yet, but I feel it is only a matter of time now.  The bloat has also gotten ridiculous.  We were running late this morning so I threw on my outfit without much scrutiny in the mirror.  Upon arriving to work I went to the bathroom and was shocked when I saw my side view.  I took a picture last night at home to have a nice 8 week bump pic, but the picture today was just too insane not to post.


How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight loss/gain? +2 lbs, looks like I lost a pound this week.
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Maternity clothes? Have to use the Bella Band with my jeans, things are getting very tight
Sleep? There is never enough sleep
Gender? Girl
Best moment last week? Seeing butterfly again and being released from the RE!
Movement? None
Food cravings? Salt and vinegar chips
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Alcohol.  Our friends came over this weekend and left a few Leinenkeugal Shandies, my favorite summer beer, in the fridge.  They taunt me.
What I am looking forward to: Getting quotes on flooring for the nursery and finishing up painting the kitchen.
Milestones: Butterfly is a raspberry!  Also having my PIO dose cut in half, only three more weeks of meds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment