Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Final beta

1585!!  That's a doubling time of 34 hours.  Nurse V was very happy and I am officially done with betas!  It was now time to schedule the first ultrasound.  The original date range she gave was the 21st through the 23rd.  Our train leaves for Boston at 11am on the 21st.  Womp womp.  She transferred me to the front desk to book the appointment.

The receptionist checked Dr. S' schedule.  He was not in the office at all on Wednesday.  Womp womp.  She went to ask if it was okay if I saw another RE in the practice.  That was fine, but the other RE in the office that day only had availability after 11:30.  Womp womp.  I asked if coming in the day before would be okay, I really didn't want to wait until after we got back on Memorial Day.  She went to check again with Nurse V and Dr. S.  Dr. S said it would be fine as I would be exactly six weeks that day.  So we get to see butterfly in the early afternoon on the 20th.  We may even get to see her little heartbeat!  Next week cannot come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment