Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5 weeks

After yesterday's beta I feel comfortable enough to transition into pregnancy terms.  I've added a ticker and will keep a log of important dates and milestones on the sidebar as butterfly and I progress.  It feels strange to have this blog go from documenting our infertility struggles to now following our journey through pregnancy, but here we are.

5 weeks bloat, very sexy
How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 0 (Took my starting weight this morning)
Stretch marks? Just the ones from IVF on my sides
Sleep? Can't get enough of it, I'm usually in bed by 10pm
Gender? Butterfly is a girl!
Best moment last week? Telling our parents.  They were so incredibly happy!
Movement? Won't be feeling anything for a while
Food cravings? All the food!  My appetite has really picked up and I'm grazing throughout the day.  Trying to stick to healthy snacks like yogurt and bananas.
Belly button in/out? Innie, likely for many months
What I miss: Alcohol, sex, and exercise.
What I am looking forward to: Final beta tomorrow and scheduling our first ultrasound!
Milestones: I have now passed all of my loss milestones!  Betas are doubling in less than 48 hours, butterfly is right on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment