Friday, June 28, 2013

Of course

Went in for my u/s this morning.  My favorite tech was there and took me back right away.  It's amazing how much has changed since my first u/s nearly six months ago.  I was so nervous and it ended up being incredibly painful.  Now I just lay back and it's only uncomfortable when they dig around to find my elusive right ovary.  The tech finished up quickly and looked at me sadly.  My lining was holding strong at 13mm.  I was grateful she told me right away, it actually caught me a little off guard.

Originally Dr. S had said that if my lining was still too thick then we would go the D&C route.  Well I got a voice mail from the nurse during lunch.  I am to call on Sunday morning and leave a message about the state of my bleeding.  If it is gone or is just light spotting then we will do the endometrial biopsy on Monday.  Considering my spotting is almost gone today, we might have a chance to pull this off.

Things have hit a real low for my mental well being lately.  It feels like more and more negativity is just piling on top of me.  Dave brought it up during lunch, he can always tell when I'm upset.  Honestly I just need some good news or to have something go our way.  I am sick and tired of broken appliances, broken cars, and my broken reproductive system.  Oh well, at least tonight is my last night of Provera.  That shit makes me absolutely insane.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. I wish there was something that could be said or done to make you feel better :-( (((HUGS))) GL on Monday.

    ReplyDelete