Monday, April 22, 2013

NIAW!

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week.  Dave and I made the decision to come out with our story.  I changed my cover photo and wrote a mini novel of a status.  The feedback so far has been amazing.  It feels really good to be "out".  My hope is to help those who may still be struggling in silence, feeling that they are alone in the scary world of IF.

I know things have been a little quiet around here and I apologize for not updating for a while.  Last week CD 24 ended up turning into CD 1 and I was a mess.  Currently on CD 7 and still bleeding steadily.  The optimistic side of my brain thinks that this is a spring cleaning period, preparing my uterus for a nice May BFP.  The larger pessimistic side of my brain thinks I am just going to continue bleeding and will have to call Dr. S for an intervention.  I want to side with optimism, I really do.

Anyway, our big project will hopefully be launching this weekend, barring any major disasters.  Things will probably remain quiet here.  I plan to give a big update on Sunday and go over NIAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment