Thursday, May 16, 2013

Easing back in

I apologize for the long hiatus.  Work has been a nightmare the past couple weeks.  Our new system was successfully launched, but there has been a ton of clean up, hand holding, and a mini crisis here and there.  Every time I have a moment to check in with 3T or possibly start a blog post something else pops up.  This will be a short update, but I am expecting a call from Dr. S sometime today so I will post again either later today or tomorrow.

My prolactin is down to a 4 as of the beginning of this month.  Our two natural cycles were a complete bust with me not ovulating at all.  I spotted for about a week before my period started Tuesday evening.  Obviously my ovaries did not get the message about the lowered prolactin.  Called the office to report the start of my period.  Dr. S is back in the office today and the nurse needed to discuss the plan with him.  If he wants baseline testing for this cycle I will go in tomorrow on CD4.  I don't have high hopes for starting any treatment this cycle, but we'll see what Dr. S thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment